Home Made Our Way is Now Accepting Guest Posting Opportunities!
Home Made Our Way is all about helping overwhelmed women to declutter and organize their homes and to simplify their lives.
If you feel you have a post that can satisfy our audience’s needs, please read the following requirements, guidelines, and instructions before contacting us.
Be aware: We do not pay for submissions and you will not be compensated for your post.
Before brainstorming your submission, ask yourself these questions:
- Is this topic relevant to our audience’s needs?
- Does your article offer solutions other than products?
- Am I qualified to write about this topic?
If you answered yes to these questions, continue reading the following post requirements.
- Guest post content must be a good fit for our site. We serve an audience that consists mainly of women, ages 25-65, who are looking for home organizing solutions and simple living tips.
- Guest post content must be own original work that has not been published on any other website, chat, social media network, or forum. Plagiarism and any copyright infringement will not be tolerated.
- Guest post content must contain at least 1200 words.
- Guest post content shall not contain affiliate links however, we reserve the right to add our own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest post content is allowed one link to own site.
- Quotes must be properly cited with the source.
- Guest post must be approved by Home Made Our Way’s admin before final posting.
The following tasks are optional but highly recommended for quicker posting.
- The article should have at least one outbound authority link.
- Provide an SEO meta description, SEO permalink, and alt descriptions for all images and videos.
- Create at least 3 images: [1000 x 1500 px] to be used on Pinterest with title and description, 1 horizontal image [1200 x 800 px], and 1 square image [1080 x 1080 px].
- Submit a short bio statement [approximately 50 words] with a photo for the author’s bio box. You are allowed a link to your own website in the author’s bio box.
- The author/guest must comply with all the requirements on this page and sign Home Made Our Way’s Guest Post Agreement contract before submitting the article draft.
- Authors will not be given access to Home Made Our Way’s site, dashboard, etc. Posts will be uploaded manually by Home Made Our Way’s admin.
- The article will acknowledge you as the author but will be the property of HomeMadeOurWay.com.
- The author must submit their post topic before writing it. PLEASE DO NOT SEND AN ARTICLE THAT HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED. YOU WILL HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME IF WE DON’T APPROVE THE TOPIC. Once the topic is approved, Home Made Our Way will send you a contract, worksheets, and post template to assist with your article.
- The writer must hold the copyright/license for any images or videos submitted (proof will be required).
Home Made Our Way’s Responsibilities
- Home Made Our Way will contact the author before making any edits to the draft. If the author agrees with edits, changes will be made to that draft.
- Once the final draft has been submitted, we will begin reviewing it. This includes checking for possible plagiarism and confirming the validity and appropriateness of links and other sources used in the article provided.
- Articles will be uploaded and live within 7 days. The author will be notified by email when complete.
- The author will be credited with a by-line at beginning of the post and the author’s bio box at the end of the post.
- Home Made Our Way will not pay for submissions and you will not be compensated for your post.
Guest’s Responsibilities After Article Has Been Posted
- Once the article is published on HomeMadeOurWay.com, you may not publish it anywhere online including on your own site.
- You may promote the post on your site, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites.
- You may include a snippet of the article on your site with a link back to the submitted content.
If you feel you are a good fit for our site or have questions about the above guidelines, please contact us at [email protected] For quicker response, write “Guest Post for Home Made Our Way” in the subject line.