This space is for all our bullet journaling members. Here, you will find recommended supplies, a look at our latest templates, members’ gallery, and instructions on how to access our free printables if you are new.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Bullet Journaling Supplies
Below is a list of bullet journal supplies that I use and recommend for creating your bullet journal pages.
- Mini Binders
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Pigma Micron pens <–ultra-fine tip pens
- Westcott stainless steel 6-inch ruler
- Prismacolor pencil sharpener
- Pilot FriXion erasable pens
- Swingline adjustable hole puncher
- Avery clear reinforcement labels
- Bullet Journal Stencils
- Washi Tape
- Helix Angle and Circle Maker
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Adobe Creative Cloud Software (what I use to design my pages)
Free Bullet Journal Template Pages
Below are pics of our bullet journal template pages. You can find them in our free resource library. <–click here to access them. You must have the password which you can find in any of our emails.
Not a member? Keep scrolling until you find our sign-up form. Fill it out then check your email for the password.
Also, note that our templates are “grayed” out so that you can trace our lines with your favorite colors or make your own creations over the trace marks.