Christmas Planner PDFs to Help Plan Your Holiday
It’s that time of year again when things can sometimes get a little hectic and overwhelming. To help you get through all the holiday to-dos, I’ve created two Christmas planners: a free version and a premium version.
November 19, 2021 Update: We have updated our premium planner. The photos shown here will look a little different. Also, the planner has more helpful pages including kids’ activity pages.
Let’s check out both Christmas planners to see which one will best fit your needs as you get your holiday affairs organized.
To get your free copy, just click fill out the form at the end of this post.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links that I have provided for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Christmas Planner Contents
Our Christmas planners are divided into five sections:
- Calendars & Schedulers
- Budgeting & Shopping
- Gift Giving
- Meal Planning
- Party Planning
- Kids’ Activities
- & Bonus Pages
Continue scrolling to see read what pages you will receive in each section.
Available in Both Free and Premium Versions
The free version of the Christmas planner is handy if you are not planning on having a big event. That is, you are planning on a small cozy Christmas with your immediate family. Look for the asterisk (*) for pages in the free version.
Calendars & Schedules
In this section you will find the following pages:
- A partially filled master to-do list* covering the most common Christmas task.
- November calendar – monthly calendars are blank so you can use them year after year
- December Calendar
- January calendar [for those who celebrate Epiphany]
- 2-page weekly spread
- Daily/hourly to-do page for those really busy days
- Cleaning schedule – take your time cleaning with this two-week spread so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Postal schedule to make sure your gifts arrive on time
- Christmas movie schedule
Budgeting & Shopping
This section includes:
- Budget worksheet*, partially filled with common Christmas expenses
- Stocking stuffer ideas* – great for homemade gifts
- Black Friday sales planner so you don’t spend an entire day searching for sales
- Black Friday schedule/route planner to shop more efficiently – you can even add a time and place to have lunch if your shopping takes a bit longer
- Cyber Monday sales planner
- Online shopping tracker
- Christmas shopping list
In this section, you will receive the following pages:
- Christmas card list*
- Christmas gift ideas*
- Gift list for family members*
- Gift list for friends and services workers – listed are service workers like your babysitter or hairdresser
- Thank you card list* – keep this handy when opening your gifts
- Gift tags
This section contains:
- Christmas eve/day menu*
- Christmas family favorite recipe template
- Grocery list*
- Cooking schedule
For this section, you will receive the following pages:
- Christmas party meal planner
- Decor inventory* – I especially like this page to record decorations that I should probably replace before next Christmas
- Christmas party shopping list
- Christmas music planner
- Guest list
- Invitations tracker – great for getting an accurate headcount for your party
- Secret Santa entries
- Activities planner
- Party guest book
- Elf on the Shelf ideas
- Dear Santa letter template
- 2-word puzzles with answer keys
- Christmas countdown activity
- North Pole train tickets
- Crafting project page
- Photo template – great if you plan to keep this planner year after year and fill it with memories
- Decor storage labels
- Monetary donation tracker – use these three pages so you can have an accurate account when tax season rolls around
- Goods donation tracker
- Volunteer service recorder
- Front*/back cover
- Binder spines
- Belong to page
- Table of contents – customizable so you can order your planner pages just the way you like
- Notes page
So no matter which version you use, you may need some planner tools to help you put it together. Below you find links to these materials.
How to Get Christmas Planners
If you are ready to get your holiday season organized fill out the form below to get your free Christmas planner.
To purchase our premium Christmas planners <–click here to visit our shop.
Final Thoughts on Our Christmas Planners
Remember, if you are not planning a big event and do not have a lot of gifts to get this year, then I suggest going with the free Christmas planner.
However, if you are throwing a dinner, large event, or just have so many overwhelming tasks to do during the holidays like shopping for lots of people, then I suggest the premium version so that you can plan out your days until Christmas and reduce all that holiday stress.
My hope is that you will find both Christmas planner versions helpful, no matter which one you decide to get.
Other Related Holiday Articles
- Click here for tips to help you with planning a Thanksgiving dinner party.
- Want to Make Christmas Magical for your young kids or grandkids? <— Click here.
- Click here for our Pinecone Christmas Tree craft project
Also, don’t forget to sign up for our weekly organizing challenges. Enter your name and email address below and you’ll receive a new challenge every week.
Want to save this for later? Pin the pic below to save it to your favorite Pinterest board.