Christmas Planner PDFs to Help Plan Your Holiday
It’s that time of year again when things can sometimes get a little hectic and overwhelming.
To help you get through all the holiday to-dos, I’ve created two Christmas planners: a free version and a premium version.
September 22, 2023 Update: We have updated our premium planner.
The photos shown here will look a little different.
Also, the planner has more helpful pages including kids’ activity pages.
Let’s check out both Christmas planners to see which one will best fit your needs as you get your holiday affairs organized.
To get your free copy, just scroll down and fill out the form at the end of this post.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links that I have provided for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Christmas Planner Contents
Free Planner Pages
- Semi-filled master to-do list
- Budget worksheet
- Menu planner
- Grocery shopping list
- Gift wishlist
- Gifts for family ideas
- Stocking stuffer ideas
- Thank you card tracker
- Decorations inventory sheet
- Christmas card tracker
Sections in the Premium Christmas Planner
Our Christmas planners are divided into seven sections:
- Calendars & Schedulers
- Budgeting & Shopping
- Gift Giving
- Meal Planning
- Party Planning
- Kids’ Activities
- & Bonus Pages
Continue scrolling to see what pages you will receive in each section.
Available in Both Free and Premium Versions
The free version of the Christmas planner is handy if you are not planning on having a big event.
That is, you are planning on a small cozy Christmas with your immediate family.
Calendars & Schedules
In this section you will find the following pages:
- A partially filled master to-do list covering the most common Christmas tasks.
- 2-page monthly spreads for October, November, December, and January.
- Weekly to-do list
- Daily/hourly to-do page
- Postal schedule and delivery tracker
- Cleaning schedule – take your time cleaning with this two-week spread so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Christmas movie schedule
Budgeting & Shopping
This section includes:
- partially-filled Christmas budget worksheet
- partially-filled Christmas party budget worksheet
- Stocking stuffer ideas* – great for homemade gifts
- Black Friday sales planner so you don’t spend an entire day searching for sales
- Black Friday schedule/route planner to shop more efficiently – you can even add a time and place to have lunch if your shopping takes a bit longer
- Cyber sales planner
- Cyber sales tracker
- Christmas shopping list
In this section, you will receive the following pages:
- Christmas card list
- Christmas gift ideas for family worksheet
- Christmas gift ideas for friends and co-workers
- Christmas gift ideas for service workers [ex. teachers, babysitter, dog walker, etc.]
- Thank you card list – keep this handy when opening your gifts
- Gift tags – 2 pages [tip: print on sticker paper]
This section contains:
- Christmas menu planner
- Christmas family favorite recipe template
- Grocery list
- Cooking schedule
For this section, you will receive the following pages:
- Christmas party meal planner
- Decor inventory – I especially like this page to record decorations that I should probably replace before next Christmas
- Christmas party shopping list
- Christmas party playlist
- Guest list
- Christmas party invitation template
- Invitations tracker – great for getting an accurate headcount for your party
- Secret Santa entries
- Table name card template
- Activities planner
- Party guest book
- Party photo frames
- Naughty elf ideas
- Dear Santa letter template
- Christmas book list
- 2-word puzzles with answer keys
- Christmas countdown activity
- North Pole train tickets
- Crafting project page
- Decor storage labels [2 pages]
- Monetary donation tracker – use these three pages so you can have an accurate account when tax season rolls around
- Goods donation tracker
- Volunteer service recorder
- Front cover
- 4 different binder spines
- Belong to page
- Table of contents
- Notes page
So no matter which version you use, you may need some planner tools to help you put it together. Below you find links to these materials.
How to Get Christmas Planners
If you are ready to get your holiday season organized fill out the form below to get your free Christmas planner.
To purchase our premium Christmas planners <–click here to visit our Etsy shop.
Final Thoughts on Our Christmas Planners
Remember, if you are not planning a big event and do not have a lot of gifts to get this year, then I suggest going with the free Christmas planner.
However, if you are throwing a dinner or a large event, or just have so many overwhelming tasks to do during the holidays like shopping for lots of people, then I suggest the premium version so that you can plan out your days until Christmas and reduce all that holiday stress.
My hope is that you will find both Christmas planner versions helpful, no matter which one you decide to get.
Other Related Holiday Articles
- Click here for tips to help you with planning a Thanksgiving dinner party.
- Want to Make Christmas Magical for your young kids or grandkids? <— Click here.
- Click here for our Pinecone Christmas Tree craft project
Also, don’t forget to sign up for our weekly organizing challenges. Enter your name and email address below and you’ll receive a new challenge every week.