Need mini planner daily pages? How about daily pages that you download once and never have to purchase another planner or its pages again? Well, that is what I am giving away for free to all my subscribers. For years now, I have been purchasing planners and personally, I never found one that ‘fit’ me perfectly.
So, not long ago, I started making my own planner pages. In my first attempt I used a regular sized binder. As the year went on, I was not liking it anymore. It was just taking up too much space on my desk. Plus it was wasting more paper especially on days that I didn’t have much going on.
Eventually, I made the switch to mini planners which were perfect…except that I wanted more than my daily pages in it. I wanted a menu planner, my finances pages, homeschooling records, etc…. I realized I couldn’t fit it all in my little planner if I expected a whole year’s worth of daily pages.
As a result, I came up with perpetual daily pages that I can print out as I need them. Plus, they come with four days to a page when you print front to back saving me on paper. My planner is able to hold two month’s worth of daily pages. As each week goes by I remove a week’s worth from the front of my binder and toss them. Now I get to keep my menu planner and finance pages as well as others pages in this same binder.
I have been using these pages for a while now and thought I’d make them available for you too. For this freebie, I made three separate pages with different watermarks. One has a butterfly, the second has a sun star and the third has a flower. Print your favorite or print all three if you like.
Now, before you click and print your free daily pages, you might want to make sure you have the supplies you need to put yours together. Many of these are optional and I give alternatives in parenthesis, but they made putting together and maintaining my mini planner much easier.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links that I have provided for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Materials You Need to Create Your Mini Planner
Mini binder (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″) Avery has a few of these with pretty designs
Hole punch (You can also use a hand held hole puncher but having this adjustable one makes it easier to do more pages at once.)
Paper cutter (scissors will also do)
Index tabs (optional)
Printing Your Daily Pages and Ways to Save Paper
- When printing your pages, remember that you can print them back and front giving you four days total per page.
- Another way to save paper is to use the back of scrap paper. I usually have a pile around the house for my boys to use for schoolwork. If your printer is not very sensitive, you can ‘feed’ it scrap paper and use the backs for your planner pages. (P.S.–some of my scrap paper comes from junk mail letters).
- You could go the waste free way, which is to print one page and re-use the four days over and over by writing in pencil and erasing the day’s events after the day is over.
After Printing your Daily Pages
Below is an example of how I use my daily pages. Under goals, I made a space so that you can fill it with the type of goal you are working. These can be fitness goals, finance goals, reading goals, or just plain old ‘me’ time. For most of the categories, I left a small space for check marks, and on the bottom categories, I just use a highlighter to show I’ve completed that task.Let others know where they can get their FREE daily pages for mini planners and binders by clicking here to tweet!Click To Tweet
Ready to Get Yours?
Before you click for your pages, I just wanted to let you know about my other mini planner freebies.
- Click here for your 2018 mini planner cover, year-at-a-glance calendar, and bookmark dividers.
- Click here to receive the update 2018 mini planner daily pages.
- Click here for your mini planner menu planner.
- Click here for your mini planner household finance pages.
- Click here for your mini student planner for the 2017-2018 school year
And now your daily pages:
Free Mini Planner Daily Pages
Sign up and receive your free mini planner daily pages.
I hope you like these pages. If you have any questions or comments, be sure to enter them below. And remember to sign up for my freebie alerts. Whenever I have a freebie or I update an old one, I will send you an email with its direct link.
Stay Up to Date
Become a member of Home Made Our Way and receive the latest posts, updates, news, and free stuff. Plus, all members get access to the library resource page full of free printables.